We reveal 5 good addresses of the district where we usually go.
- Ober Mama is an Italian restaurant that has a great decor and the dishes are always very good.
- For street food, we go from time to time to SAAM who makes very good Korean sandwiches.
- We often go to the Chez Marcel Indian restaurant in the evening for a drink or a nan cheese.
- Bread and ideas is one of the best bakery in Paris, so difficult not to resist.
- Candelaria is a small Mexican bistro intimate side of Fille du Calvaire. Perfect for tacos and cocktails.